Saturday, May 12, 2012

Your Winter




For this post, I wanna remember.. to celebrate and be thankful :)

For the last year and a half, I feel like I have "sold my soul" to CA.. 
I've given up so many things, so many times I've had to politely refuse an invite, so many people I feel like I've drifted apart because this.

I've made sacrifices beyond what I thought was humanly possible, and yet, through the tears, the sweat, the blood, the sleepless nights, the terrible breakouts and the bad hair days..

I have seen God come through in miraculous ways..

I've seen people (family, strangers, friends) come alongside me in this journey and I am so so so so thankful! I can't begin to list out the people who I am and will always be eternally grateful for. To me you are like Angels in human form, encouraging me with Godly words which in the midst of the storm I find so hard to hear.

I'm not at the end yet.. but I finally feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

and today while packing all my stuff..

I thought I'd say an early goodbye to my technically units (cuz I do have faith God WILL help me pass tax) 


and so.. One more to go!!!
 and maybe I'll get to use all of you one last time :D




0 comments:

...Brings You Back

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP