Saturday, March 17, 2012

Better Days



Just felt like another oldie today again... It is happening alot lately.. 
 Maybe I should introduce flashback Fridays *haha*
too bad it's Saturday already.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Joke of the day:


Yesterday (after what-felt-like-a-really-long-day) while driving home, the radio DJ introduced the next song as 'Savage Garden - Animals'


And I thought to myself.. "hmm.. I wonder why I have never heard that song title before.." 
And I was a HUGE Savage Garden fan.. like I can memorise their lyrics (word for word) kinda fan.. 
So not knowing the next song is like.. REALLY really strange.


And then, they played the song..


and I couldn't help but literally LAUGH OUT LOUD in the car, by myself, like a crazy person...


Because I cannot believe that my ENTIRE LIFE, I thought the lyrics were:

"I want to live, like CANNONBALLS, careless and free, like CANNONBALLS"


and looking back! it doesn't make sense! why would anyone wanna live like CANNONBALLS???


ahhh LOL, that totally made my Friday :)
Happy Weekend!!!

0 comments:

...Brings You Back

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP